Terms and conditions
Everyone is welcome at myonlinesportsbetting.co.uk. Just be aware that some terms and conditions apply when you visit the site. By visiting, you agree that the terms and conditions below apply. Basically, it’s just about how we process and store data that deals with your behavior on the page, as well as data that can be sensitive to people.
The following is true of the Terms and Conditions laid out below for myonlinesportsbetting.co.uk:
- Any and uses of the “Website” refers to www.myonlinesportsbetting.co.uk
- Any and all uses of “We”, “Us” and “Our” in the Terms and Conditions refers to myonlinesportsbetting.co.uk
- Any and all uses of “you” refers to the individuals(s) visiting the Website, and to the same when contributing content on the Website.
- Any and all uses of “Agreement” refers to any and all terms, conditions and notices set forth in this document.
Use of, and access to, the Website is offered to you upon your acceptance, without modification of the “Agreement”. By visiting and using this Website you agree to the bounds and limitations of the Agreement.
We encourage you to read the Agreement carefully, as any use of this Website constitutes full compliance with the Agreement.
If you cannot agree with this Agreement in full, we recommend you leave the Website. If you do not accept the full weight of the Terms and Conditions you are not authorized to use the Website.
We reserve the full right to make any changes, modifications and amendments we deem fit to Agreement. These can be made at our discretion without need for notification of said changes to any user of the Website. Continued use of the Website posit any such discretionary changes will be deemed as an acceptance of the new Agreement.
Acceptance of, and compliance with this Agreement is the only condition under which access and use of the Website is made available to you.
By visiting the Website, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- All content published on this Website is for informational purposes only. We are not liable for the outcome of any actions based on what you read on the Website. This includes content sent via email marketing by Us.
- We are not an online or mobile gambling operation, as such we do not take, or facilitate financial transactions, relating to the placing of bets or wagers!
- You agree not to use the Website (or any part thereof) for any illegal activities and agree to use it in accordance with all relevant jurisdictional laws. You will indemnify and hold Us harmless from any and all third-party claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including fees and expenses), relating to or arising from any violation by you of these terms.
- You agree not to upload to, or transmit via the Website (or any of its related servers and services) any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer, computer network or mobile device(s).
- You will not create and publish a hypertext link to any part of the Website or attempt any unauthorized access to any part or component of the Website.
- You will not upload or transmit through the Website any content which We, or any of our users, may deem offensive, indecent, objectionable or obscene. This includes content which may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety. We reserve the right to delete such content without notification or explanation.
- We do not guarantee that the Website will be error-free, defect-free or run uninterrupted. All content is provided on as “as-is” and “as-available” basis. In addition, you assume total responsibility for the actions you take as a result of the informational content found on the Website. The sole remedy you have in case of loss or dissatisfaction based on the Website is to stop using the Website. We will not be liable to you for any compensation, including indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits.
- To provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
- All of the advertisers on our site, and ourselves, are bound by the codes of practice implemented in the Gambling Licensing and Advertising Act 2014. Below is a summary of the primary objectives:
- Prevent gambling from being a source of crime and/or disorder, or from being associated with crime or disorder and/or from being used to support crime;
- Ensure that gambling is conducted in a fair and open way;
- Protect children and other vulnerable persons from being harmed and/or exploited by gambling.
- We will always take the above licensing objectives into account and always act in a manner that is consistent with the above licensing objectives.
- Please be aware that by submitting content to this Website by electronic mail, postings on this Website or otherwise, including any bingo site reviews, questions, photographs or videos, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like contained in any submissions (collectively, “Submissions”), you grant myonlinesportsbetting.co.uk a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub licensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Submissions throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; and (b) use the name that you submit in connection with such Submission. You acknowledge that myonlinesportsbetting.co.uk may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews at our discretion.
- myonlinesportsbetting.co.uk shall not be responsible for any misinformation expressed and implied. Whilst we make an effort to keep our website free of errors or omissions, myonlinesportsbetting.co.uk makes no warranty for the accuracy of the information provided and that of third-party websites linked to and from our website.
- Any materials and links on this website shall be used at your own risk. myonlinesportsbetting.co.uk including our team, do not take any liability for any damage or loss caused, arising directly or indirectly from the materials of this website.
- It is your responsibility to confirm that online gambling activities are allowed in the country where you reside, and you meet the minimum age to gamble and read the contents of this website. It is also your responsibility to ensure you comply with the gambling laws imposed by the country, state and town of your residence.
- All content published on myonlinesportsbetting.co.uk are copyrighted, unlawful use, distribution and duplicating of our materials is a violation of copyright and/or trademark laws.
We reserve the right to make changes to myonlinesportsbetting.co.uk at any time. Any changes may affect your experience on the site. Of course, with changes, our clear goal is to make the site better and more user-friendly for you as a reader.
We do everything we can to maintain continuous and secure access to our website and its services. There can be many reasons why the website is not working optimally for you. If you experience any problems, you are always welcome to contact us here [link to the Contact page].
By visiting this site, you warrant that you will not contribute to anything that could in any way harm the operation of the Website, for example through links or downloads of data collection. Information on this site is for your own personal use and may not be used in other contexts without our prior consent.
When you visit our website, you agree that we use so-called cookies in accordance with current EU regulations.
Ads on the website
myonlinesportsbetting.co.uk contains advertisements, which means that we receive payment from advertisers in various ways on this site. This can be through clicks on links, sign-ups, player deposits or losses. The information you find here on the site is for informational purposes only. In addition, we also strive to keep information up to date. However, it is subject to any changes or errors.
myonlinesportsbetting.co.uk contains advertisements and links to other websites. By using this site, you agree that the information is for guidance only. Links to other sites are not our indirect approval of their material or opinions. We are not direct bonus providers, so you will only be able to receive these offers from a third-party. Here we refer to the online bingo sites that we list on the site. We cannot in any way be held responsible for the content, offers or products on a website that we link to.
A decision to accept offers and/or promotions from advertisers is solely your own. Therefore, you are encouraged to check, investigate or confirm any additional information that may be relevant to you.
Intellectual property rights
The website, including design, graphics, text, layout, software, source code and appearance is owned by us or used with third-party acceptance. Trademarks used on this website, which are not owned by us, are thus used with the permission of a third-party. The same applies to all images and texts that may have been used.
It limits your ability to download and/or redistribute content. Your use of the content here on the site is assumed to be for your own use. Otherwise, it may be a violation of our or others’ intellectual property rights. Therefore, you may not reproduce, duplicate, distribute, broadcast, transmit, display, modify, translate, copy or otherwise use the material on this website for commercial purposes without the express written permission of us or any other proprietor. Infringement of intellectual property rights is unethical and unlawful and will neither be approved nor tolerated. We will take the necessary measures to safeguard this.
If you submit material to us in the form of screenshots or otherwise, you agree that we may use this on the site. Otherwise, clearly state that sharing must not occur.
You guarantee to us that you are over 18 years old. Furthermore, you guarantee that you are legally able to enter into binding agreements, and thus you accept the above terms and conditions. This agreement deals exclusively with the terms and conditions of use of myonlinesportsbetting.co.uk and by using the website.